The City of Grand Forks has a few rules for the Spring Clean Up Week.
- Have your garbage out by 7 AM on your regular garbage day.
- Put your extra trash by the normal place your garbage is picked up (alley or berm).
- Please leave room next to your garbage can so the regular garbage truck can complete its route. Learn more here.
Items the City of Grand Forks crews will not pick up during clean up week.
- Commercial Quantities
- Large Residential Construction Projects
- Large Piles of Tree Stumps/Branches
What about those electronic items that you no longer need in your home?
On May 2nd, the City of Grand Forks will host an Electronic Recycling Event at the Public Works Facility from 10 AM - 1 PM. Public Works Facility, 724 N. 47th St. Each resident can bring 1 of each item - 1 refrigerator, 1 DVD player, 1 CD player, etc.
Learn More about Spring Clean Up Week.